Leckron’s Comfort Solutions provides top-quality heating installation when you need it most. New installations often take place during the coldest months, and we know how quickly you need to warm your home back up when your system fails.
Signs Your Heating System Needs to be Replaced
Often home heating systems can be repaired with little trouble, so how can you know that one needs to be replaced? Here are the following signs that your system will need to be replaced:
- The age of your system
- Your heating cost is rising
- Uneven heating throughout your home
- Loud noises through your heating system
- There are visible cracks or rust in your system
- Humidity problems within your home
Furnace Installation Services
Our technicians are the best in the business when it comes to new heating system installations. They’re highly committed to doing the best job and offering the greatest service possible. During the install of your new heating system, you can expect the following:
- Our technicians will ask you about the square footage of your home, the air quality you expect and the budget you’d like to stick to.
- You will remain in the loop throughout the install process with information on problems with your current system, how those will be fixed with the new install and the cost of the work being done.
- Our technicians will clean up after every furnace replacement, repair or maintenance job.
Schedule Heating System Preventive Maintenance
After completing your new system install, our service technicians will be happy to schedule your yearly preventive maintenance tune-up on your system for the following fall. These checks are important for maintaining not only that your system works properly, but also that your system is completely safe to use through the winter.
Our service technicians check your whole system, thermostat, and air filters during each maintenance appointment. These checks save you money by catching small problems before they become big headaches.
Why Choose Leckron Comfort Solutions’ Commitment to Quality
Our customers choose Leckron Comfort Solutions for all their heating system installations because we offer the best service. We offer free in-home consultations, in addition to free second options and a satisfaction guarantee. Our service area includes Greencastle, Mercersburg, Chambersburg, PA and the surrounding areas.